DR. CHRISTIAN COACHMAN
DSD FOUNDER & DSD GLOBAL PARTNER
- Dr. Christian Coachman graduated in Dental Technology in 1995 and in Dentistry at the University of São Paulo/Brazil in 2002.
- He is a member of the Brazilian and American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry.
- Moreover, Dr. Coachman attended the Ceramic Specialization Program at the Ceramoart Training Center, where he also became an instructor.
- In 2004, Dr. Coachman was invited by Dr. Goldstein, Garber, and Salama, of Team Atlanta, to become Head Ceramist of their laboratory, a position he held for over 4 years.
- Dr. Coachman worked with many leading dentists around the world as Dr Van Dooren (Belgium), Gurel (Turkey), Fradeani (Italy), Bichacho (Israel), Ricci (Italy) and Calamita (Brazil).
- Currently divides his time between his family Dental Clinic in Sao Paulo-Brasil, together with his father and brother, and the Digital Smile Design HQ in Madrid, Spain.
- He is the Director of the DSD Residency program with continuing education courses for dental professionals from all over the world.
- Also works as a consultant for Dental companies and offices, developing products and implementing concepts and has lectured and published internationally in the fields of esthetic dentistry, dental photography, oral rehabilitation, dental ceramics and implants.
- He is the developer of techniques as the Pink Hybrid Implant Restoration, the Digital Smile Design and the Planning Center concepts.
FOUNDER & CEO
SÃO PAULO, BRASIL
DR. FRANCIS COACHMAN
DSD GLOBAL PARTNER & DSD PLANNING CENTER DIRECTOR
Head of DSD Planning Center
- Dr. Francis Coachman received his DDS degree from the University of Sao Paulo-Brazil.
- He obtained a graduation degree in Surgical Anatomy of the Face from the Institute of Biological Sciences at the same university and a certificate in Implantology from Senac Dental School.
- He is accredited fellow in Zygomatic Implants from Nobel Biocare and has a vast experience in complex implant/prosthetic cases.
- He is a co-founder and member of the DSD-Digital Smile Design Team.
- Currently he maintains a private practice in Sao Paulo focusing in implants and oral rehabilitation.
- And also he is now the director of the new DSD Planning Center in Madrid, Spain.
CHAIRMAN & DSD PLANNING CENTER EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
MR. JOHN COACHMAN
DSD GLOBAL PARTNER & CLO
- Graduated in Law school from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUCSP in the year of 2012.
- Lawyer since 2013. Worked in the areas of tax, international law, contracts and public law before helping structuring and opening Digital Smile Design.
- Today, as a partner of DSD, takes care of the business, financial and legal areas of the company.
CFO & CLO
SÃO PAULO, BRASIL
MR. BRENDON MACDONALD
DSD GLOBAL CMO & YELLOVEEDUB FOUNDER & CEO
- Brendon Macdonald is the Founder and CEO of Yello Veedub Inbound Marketing Agency, A Gold Certified Hubspot Partner.
- Prior to starting Yello Veedub in 2015, Brendon was involved in several social media consulting and management businesses focusing and specialising in the global dental sector.
- Brendon has extensive experience in digital marketing strategies in the B2B & B2C healthcare & e-commerce sectors.
- Brendon has a Bachelor of Economics from Rhodes University (2003) and worked in investment banking for a number of years before starting his own businesses in the retail sector and marketing for dental practices, respectively.
MR. JUAN J. GÓMEZ
DSD CLINICS DIRECTOR & VP NORTH AMERICA
- Graduated in Business & International Marketing; and MBA Master in Business Administration from CESMA Business School in Madrid.
- Extensive experience in marketing and online strategies in the tech industry.
- Worked in the education field in different countries, more specifically in dental post graduate education, having managed various training centers in Spain and UK.
- Vast expertise in developing business in the dental field, having succeeded in creating, establishing and growing profitable brands, working closely with some of the best professionals in this industry in Europe.
- Joined DSD in 2015 to develop and manage the business in North America.
DSD CLINICS DIRECTOR & VP NORTH AMERICA
MR. RALPH GEORG
DSD GLOBAL CTO & DSD APP PARTNER
- Ralph is an entrepreneur with strong experience and excellence in developing concepts of complex mobile application solutions.
- MA / MSc
- He has successfully overseen several international projects in the past seven years in the following fields: Cross Media; Mobile App Development; Elearning; Creative Solutions; Media Production (Video&Audio).
DSD APP DIRECTOR
MRS. NICOLY COACHMAN
DSD EDUCATION DIRECTOR
- Graduated in Marketing and Advertising from ESAMC University (Campinas, Brazil) in 2008 and finished the postgraduate specialization program in Strategic Marketing from New York University (New York, USA) in 2010.
- Worked in the Advertising and Promotional Marketing industry for over 10 years managing accounts from many multinational companies and since 2013 joined DSD as a partner to develop the Business and Marketing.
DSD BRAZIL DIRECTOR
SÃO PAULO, BRASIL
DR. LUKEN DE ARBELOA RACHADELL
DSD EDUCATION MANAGING DIRECTOR
Dr. Luken de Arbeloa was born in Caracas, Venezuela. Luken de Arbeloa obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the Universidad Central de Venezuela.
After completing his bachelor degree, he became an Associate professor at the chair of Dental Aesthetics of this University. During that time, he was elected as Secretary of the Metropolitan Board of Dentistry.
After moving from Caracas to Madrid, he completed his especiality and obtained a Master Degree in Prosthesis, Implant Prosthesis and Dental Aesthetics from Universidad Europea de Madrid, where he is currently working as a visiting professor.
De Arbeloa, has developed interest in the field of Smile Design, due to his experience in several advanced trainings in the discipline, he started his steps in the Digital Smile Design company (DSD) as a Smile Designer in the DSD Planning Center since its inception, where half of his time was spent designing smiles in 3D and the rest of the time in private practice at the first DSD Clinic in Europe.
After 3 years he has become an important member of DSD company as the DSD Education Managing director, dedicated to giving training around the world on the DSD concept and Dr. Christian Coachman’s (DSD Founder) right hand in the area of education.
DSD EDUCATION DIRECTOR
MS. TATJANA GEORG
DSD APP CFO
- Tatjana is a serial entrepreneur and an expert in Business Development with wide experience in specification, implementation and roll out of new IT-products & -services.
- Professional advancement in business development, project and product management in financial industry and IT.
DSD APP CFO
CDT CARLA DE CASTRO
DSD BRASIL COURSE COORDINATOR
- Born in October 1975, in the city of São Paulo, SP -Brazil.
- Dental Technician expert in aesthetics – DSD, provisionals and Lumineers.
- Specialized in customized smiles by attending all the patient’s appointments side-by-side colleague dentists.
- Graduated at “Colégio Bandeirantes” in 1992, one of the best schools in the country.
- In 1994 moved to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, where she lived and made jewelry till 2003.
- In 1995, took a course in “Model-making and Casting” at the Miami Jewelry Institute.
- Graduated from “Senac Sao Paulo –Tiradentes” in 2007, where she took the dental technicians course, and received the “Best Student Prize”.
- Acquired certificates and higher qualifications on dental anatomy, sculpture, occlusion, ceramics layering, photography, DSD, advanced DSD, hybrid gingiva and SKYN concept, CAD CAM, through courses with Masters Dr. Dario Adolfi, Dr. Ivan Ronald Huanca, Dr. Pedro Paulo Feltrin, Dudu Medeiros, Dr. Christian Coachman, Dr. Francis Coachman, Dr. Marcelo Calamita, Dr. Adalberto de Paula, Livio Yoshinaga, Nondas Vlachopoulos, Naoki Aiba, and Dr. Paulo Kano.
- Minister classes around the world on “Custom provisionals”, “Anatomy and sculpture of anterior and posterior teeth”, “Metal free ceramics” and “DSD concept”.
- Member of “Intellectus Team”, where a group of teachers travels the world spreading and acquiring knowledge.
- Congress Speaker on the subjects of DSD, Provisionals and Veneers.
- The first woman and technician in the world to become a DSD Instructor by Christian Coachman and Livio Yoshinaga.
- DoooX Advisory Team Member on DSD (www.dooox.com).
DSD BRASIL COURSE COORDINATOR
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL
MRS. BEATRIZ DE SOUZA
DSD SPAIN CUSTOMER CARE
- Graduate in Fashion Business Administration, post graduated in Retail Business.
- Strong experience in Commercial Area and Customer Care in important Multinational Companies, mainly in the Technology and Retail industry.
- Joined DSD in 2016 to improve communication between the clinics and the different areas from DSD.
DSD SPAIN CUSTOMER CARE
DAVID SAN JOSÉ VALENTÍN
- Graduated in Business Administration from Universidad Carlos III of Madrid and Master Degree in Marketing Management from ESIC Business & Marketing School.
- Marketing and business development (partnerships) background in online payments and fast moving consumer goods industries.
- Joined DSD Marketing Department in 2017 to boost the promotion of the different areas of the company.
DSD MARKETING SPECIALIST
MR. HUAN HUANG
DSD CHINA COORDINATOR
- Founder, Gaide Dental Group.
- Publisher and Cheif Editor, Dental Tribune China, Since 2005 (Publication in China: Dental Tribune, Cosmetic and Implant, Dental Lab, Today).
- General Secretary, Chinese Academy of Esthetic Dentistry.
- Secretary, Beijing Dental Practitioner Association.
- Member of Committee, Chinese Stomatologic Association(CSA) Esthetic Academy.
- Program Organizer, Harvard Advanced Dental Implant CE program China since 2014.
- Program Organizer, UCLA Advanced Dental Esthetic CE program China 2012,2013.
- Cheif, glDE/Loma Linda Implant Master Clinician Program China since 2009.
- Executive Committee Member, Dental Material and Equipment Association, CSA Education Backgroup: Peking University, China 1993-1998.
- Aarhus University, Denmark 2000-2005.
DSD CHINA AMBASSADOR
CDT RUSSELL YOUNG
DSD AUSTRALIA COORDINATOR
DSD & All on 4
- Russell a qualified Dental Prosthetist (Chairside Dental Technician) and combines clinical knowledge and artistry with his vast experience as a Master Dental Ceramist.
- His main areas of interest and passion are Digital Smile Design, Implant Design and Aesthetics, All-on-4 Concept and the All-on-4 Lab Team in Australia plus clinical and laboratory coordination and communication.
- Russell works with DSD founders- Dr Christian Coachman & Livio Yoshinaga as an integral member of the DSD Scientific International Group in Australia as their All-on-4/ DSD Master.
- In 2013 www.dsdonline.com.au was launched to provide a Global DSD Online Service to the Dental Professionals in creating Digital Smile Design simulations for their patients.
DSD AUSTRALIA AMBASSADOR
DR. ANDREA RICCI
DSD ITALY COORDINATOR
- Dr.Andrea Ricci graduates from University of Perugia in 1996.
- After a three years training program he achieved the Certificate in Advanced Prosthodontics at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
- Since 1999 he limits his practice to prosthodontics, periodontology and implant dentistry with special emphasis to the aesthetic areas.
- His office in one the Leading Dental Centers of the World. He is the Scientific Director of IDEAT (Institute of Dental Education and Therapy).
- He is an Active Member of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (EAED),Associate Member of the American Academy of Restorative Dentistry (AARD),Active Member of the Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (IAED) and Active Member of the Italian College of Prosthodontics (ICP).
- Co-author of several papers published in international journals, he has lectured extensively in Europe, United States, China, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and in Japan.
DSD ITALY AMBASSADOR
DR. THOMAS RIETRAE
DSD NETHERLANDS COORDINATOR
- Master degree in Dentistry 2009 at ACTA Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- CEO and founder of the Lassus dental group.
- Dual trained specialist in periodontics and prosthodontics.
- Teaching and lecturing throughout Europe, North and South America.
DSD NETHERLANDS AMBASSADOR
DR. NOEL ABDAYEM
DSD SCANDINAVIA COORDINATOR
- Dr. Noel Abdayem received his DDS degree from Riga Strains University.
- Noel became a DSD Member at the age of 22.
- He has worked in a close relationship with Dr. Christian Coachman since 2013 when they arranged the first official stop of the DSD 2014-2015 World Tour in Miami, USA.
- He is the founder and CEO of Humble Brush – the buy one give one biodegradable bamboo toothbrush.
- Noel has lectured and presented his brand during several DSD courses around the world to hundreds of clinicians.
- He is also the DSD Scandinavia Manager.
DSD SCANDINAVIA AMBASSADOR
DR. EDUARDO MAHN
DSD LATIN AMERICA COORDINATOR
DSD & Restorative
- Dr. Mahn is a graduate from the University of Chile.
- He received the German DDS in Münster, Westfalen Lippe one year later.
- In 2008, he published his doctorate thesis in 2008 at the Duesseldorf University, titled “Osseointegration of zirconia implants, an in vivo study” and got his doctorate degree in 2010.
- He also owns a Diploma form NYU.
- Between 2007 and 2009 he worked for Ivoclar Vivadent at the ICDE (International Center for Dental Education), Schaan, Liechtenstein and he is presently a guest lecturer at several universities.
- He is the author from several articles and has been lecturing intensively about Esthetic Conservative Dentistry and Implantology in more than 50 countries.
- Since the early beginning he has beeing contributing to the improvement and clinical application of the DSD concept around the globe.
- Dr. Mahn is presently Director of Clinical Research and the Director of the Esthetic Dentistry Program at the Universidad de los Andes in Santiago, Chile.
- He also mantains a private practice (CIPO CLINIC) emphasizing conservative esthetic dentistry and comprehensive implantology.
DSD LATIN AMERICA AMBASSADOR
DSD TURKEY COORDINATOR
- Dr Dagsuyu graduated and received his PhD degree in Orthodontics in 2004 from Ataturk University
- He is the founder and CEO of Orthopia
- He maintains an active faculty membership at Eskisehir Osmangazi University. He is the co-author of a number of international papers and member of the reviewer board of some distinguished dental and orthodontic journals.
- Understanding and planning of oro-facial architecture, 3D-4D imaging and clinical applications, interrelationship between function, facial esthetics and smile are his main areas of interest
DSD TURKEY AMBASSADOR
- Graduated as Dental technician in 1997 specialized in functional wax up.
- Graduated from the Ovidius University of Constanta in 2003 specialized in Oral surgery and Implantology.
- Since 2013 he is a certified DSD Lecturer with the concept of Christian Coachman & Livio Yoshinaga, Lectures and organizes certified hands on courses concerning the DSD Concept , photo and video protocols in Esthetic Dentistry.
- Member of the International Congres of Oral Implantologists ,certified PIEZO SURGERGY trainer of ESACROM company, active member of the Hellenic Academy of Esthetic Dentistry and the International Federation of Esthetic Dentistry.
- His private dental office is situated in Evosmos Thessaloniki Greece where he practices in Esthetic Dentistry and Implantology emphasizing in Oral Rehabilitation with Digital Smile Design concept and its combination with CAD-CAM technology.
DSD GREECE AMBASSADOR
DR. ANGELO RAPHAEL
DSD & CEREC
- Graduated in Dentistry at Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ) 1992 – 1996.
- MBA in Empresarial Marketing – Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF).
- Oral Estetic – Universidade Estadual do Rio de Janeiro.
- Implant Prosthesis – CER Odontologia.
- DSD Week SP 2014 & 2015.
- SKYN Concept 2015.
- DSD Residency Mod 2 – Mar 2016.
RIO DE JANEIRO
CDT JOSÉ ÁVILA
- CDT Valencia Tech School
- Founder & Owner of DENTEO IBERIA Cad Cam Center
- Speaker in many conferences and congresses like SEPES, EAED, SOPRODEN, SEI and for companies like NobelBiocare, Implant Direct, Frialit, Ordenta.
- Young speaker of the year at ISDC 1990
CDT JOHN SCOLLO
- John Scollo, former president of the Crown and Bridge Society of Victoria , is a qualified Dental Technician and co-founder of The Dental Solution, one of Australia’s largest dental laboratories, that continues to expand nationally and abroad. With over 25 years experience in the dental industry, John has expertise in all areas of digital dental restorations including the latest in DSD Design and milling strategy , Implantology aligner systems and having completed Olmos TMJ and Sleep Mini-Residency courses with Dr. Steven Olmos, John is an Orthotic Appliance Specialist and International Trainer, covering the topics of Sleep Apnea and TMJ. Furthermore, John holds qualifications to manufacture Nobel Biocare Surgical Guides and international dental giants such as Straumann, Ivoclar and Sirona have acknowledged his expertise with certificates of accreditation. Managing over 46 dental staff and maintaining successful relationships with over 800 dentists, John Scollo is a highly respected industry leader, dedicated to sharing his vast dental knowledge to ensure his clients’ success and to contribute to the development of the dental industry overall.
DR ALLAN VICENTINI
- Dental Technician since 2008, Allan Vicentini, has become an Expert in Digital Dentistry in Brazil. Due to his experience working in a dental office, he had the privilege to see the clinical side, not just the laboratory. Working worldwide with high level technicians has allowed him to work in all areas of prosthesis. With natural ability to teach, he loves to share his knowledge with colleagues. His passion is not limited to CAD / CAM but in looking at all the spectrum that dental technology provides
DR. OREN TEPPER
- July 2011 – present: Assistant Professor Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine Director of Craniofacial Surgery, Children’s Hospital at Montefiore (CHAM), Director of Aesthetic Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center.
- POST-GRADUATE TRAINING
- July 2010 – July 2011: Craniofacial Fellowship, New York University, Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery.
- July 2007 – July 2010: Plastic Surgery Residency, New York University, Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery.
- July 2006 – July 2007: Microvascular Surgery Research Fellowship, New York University, Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery.
- July 2003 – July 2006: General Surgery Residency New York University, Dept of Surgery.
- Medical Education: New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York, 09 / 1998 – 05 / 2003 Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Society.
- Undergraduate Education: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 09 / 1994 – 05 / 1998 BA, History of Medicine, GPA 3.8, Class Honors.
- Licenses/Board Certifications: NY State Medical License – 240229, American Board of Plastic Surgery – 110237.
NEW YORK, USA
DR. KYLE STANLEY
- Dr. Kyle Stanley, named as “The Next Generation of Cosmetic Dentistry” by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry in 2015, graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC and then went on to complete a dental implant residency along with a dental implant specialty in Florianopolis, Brazil.
- While at USC, Dr. Stanley completed an Esthetic mini-residency with the world leader in biomimetic dentistry, Dr. Pascal Magne, and was honored with the Charles L. Pincus Award for outstanding achievements in esthetic dentistry by the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry.
- In addition to Dr. Stanley’s clinical artistry, he is also a dedicated researcher who has published in some of the top international dental journals about topics relating to esthetics, dental materials, dental implants, and surgery.
- Dr. Stanley is a key opinion leader for Nobel Biocare and has lectured internationally.
- Dr. Stanley maintains an exclusive private practice in Beverly Hills, CA where alongside Dr. Matthew Nejad and Dr. Mark Helm, they treat quality focussed patients with Biomimetic, Implant, and Cosmetic dentistry through high technology digital workflows.
- As a clinical and pre-clinical faculty member at the Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC, he is part of an elite team who focusses on minimally invasive (biomimetic) treatment.
- Alongside Dr. Sascha Jovanovic, a world leader in dental implants and bone augmentation, Dr. Stanley is the co-director of the gIDE (Global Institute of Dental Education) Los Angeles Study Club and works hand in hand with Dr. Jovanovic on complex cases needed truly esthetic outcomes.
- Dr. Stanley focuses his practice on minimally invasive esthetic, surgical, and dental implant treatment.
LOS ANGELES, USA
DR. BRUNO PEREIRA
- Graduated in Dentistry at the Dental School, University of Coimbra, Portugal, 2003.
- Associate Profesor in the Department of Periodontology and Prosthodontics at School of dentistry at University of Seville , Spain.
- PhD degree at School of dentistry at University of Seville , Spain.
- Visiting Professor at New York University College of Dentistry (USA).
- Associate Fellow of Greater New york Academy of Prosthodontics.
- Published several articles and presented several lectures on aesthetics and restorative dentistry.
- Private practice in fixed prosthodontics, esthetics and restorative dentistry, in Marbella, Spain.
DR. ALTAMIRO FLÁVIO
DSD & OROFACIAL
- Guadueted at School of Dentistry at the Federal University of Goiás.
- Prosthodontics Especialist by Federal University of Uberlândia.
- Professor of the Specialization in Restorative Dentistry at Brazilian Dental Association – Goiás Division.
- Certified member of the Brazilian Society of Aesthetic Dentistry (BSAD/SBOE).
- Founding Member of the Brazilian Society of Botulinum Toxin and Facial Implants (SBTI).
- Professor of Facial Anatomy at the Miami Anatomical Research Center (M.A.R.C. – USA).
DR. LUCIANE KRAUL
DSD & Botulinum toxin
- Dr. Luciane Franco Kraul graduated in Dentistry in 1998, and have been actuating in Orthodontics, Temporomandibular Joint Disorders and Orofacial Harmonization with Botulinum Toxin and fillers.
- She got the Master Degree in Dental Materials at University of São Paulo/Brazil in 2005, and is in Doctor Degree at University of São Paulo in Laserterapy.
- She is a researcher of Botulinum Toxin, DSD and facial palsy at University of Sao Paulo in Laser Lab.
- She is a member of American Academy of Facial Esthetics and member of SBTI, Brasilian Society of Botulinum Toxin and Facial Implants.
- Presently, Dr. Luciane Franco Kraul is also an instructor of Botulinum Toxin for functional and esthetic, beyond a clinician.
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL
- Dr Yassmin graduated from Sydney University in 1993, his immediate interest in orthodontics and early interceptive orthopeadics in children paved the way for his passion in multidisciplinary treatment.
- When opening Broadway Dental Centre as a Sydney dentist, he knew that he needed to stay up to date with the latest developments within the profession, to best serve the patients that attend the practice.
- Dr Yassmin established his practice in 1998 and has provided a boutique environment that not only remains state of the art in all technology, treatments and oral solutions, but provides each patient with a comfortable and relaxing experience.
- His interest and experience in Implant dentistry spans over 20 years.
- His accreditation and training has come from numerous institutions and world class clinicians.
- He complete the gIDE program in Implantology from UCLA in 2010 and has gone on to build one of the only purpose built general anaesthetic facilities for his all on 4 clinic.
- He is an accomplished spokesperson on a number of dental health issues. Often called upon to speak at various functions and as a spokesperson on a number of media outlets.
- Dr Fadi Yassmin, is highly trained and skilled in all facets of dentistry; with particular interest in Cosmetic Dentistry, teeth whitening, makeovers and dental implants.
- To this day, Dr Yassmin regularly attends continuing education and post graduate courses both in Australia and overseas and will continue to do so throughout his career in the dental profession.
- He has completed his Masters in Dental Aesthetics from the prestigious Kings College. This involves using the most up-to-date cosmetic dental techniques to create more than just a traditional smile makeover. It involves the use of dental techniques to work in harmony with the facial structure, allowing to not only create a beautiful smile, but smooth out the wrinkles and folds of the face. The end result is a younger looking appearance.
- Having always been interested and practiced a high level of aesthetic dentistry it was a clear synergy when he first studied digital smile design.
- Not only did he incorporate this in his daily practice but has become a speaker and official instructor for DSD ( Digital Smile Design).
- He has recently become the first Official DSD Clinic in Australia.
- Recently he has been appointed the Australian Ambassador of the Humble Brush which is a not for profit international organization that provides toothbrushes to disadvantaged children of the world who do not have access to dental care.
DR. BENJAMIN TALEI
DSD & Lip Lift Surgery
- A native of California, Dr Ben Talei graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) with a degree in phsiological sciences, receiving both college and departmental honors. While studying at the University of Menendez Pelayo in Spain, Dr Talei worked for the Sisterhood of Blood Donors and the Red Cross promoting blood donations in Andalucia Spain
- He then received his medical degree at one of the nation’s top medical schools – University of Califronia, San Diego School of Medicine (UCSD). Dr Talei was nominated to the Gold Humanism Honor Society after having donated immense amounts of time and energy to the free clinic in San Diego, along with other charitable foundations.
- Dr Talei then completed his residency training in head & neck surgery at Columbia University Medical Center, Cornell University Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital. There, he worked with some of the most prominent facial plastic surgeons, including his primary mentor Dr Steven Pearlman
- Dr Talei then served as chief in his residency at Columbia University and Cornell University. He also served as a fellow at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City.
- Integrated fully into the Beverly Hills community, Dr. Talei is a member of the Beverly Hills Health & Wellness Committee. He is also on staff at UCLA Ronald Regan Medical Center, Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles.
DR. ROBERT COACHMAN
DSD & Tx Planning
- Graduated from the University of São Paulo Dental School.
- Master of cience in Occlusion and restorative Dentistry from the university of Michigan dental School.
- Founder and clinical director of the Well Clinic – interdisciplinary orofacial center.
- Former director of the Keyes-Coachman Institute of esthetic dentistry and oral health.
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL
DR. MARCELO CALAMITA
DSD & TX Planning
- Dr. Marcelo Calamita received his DDS degree in 1988 from the UDr. Marcelo Calamita received his DDS degree in 1988 from the University of Sao Paulo, where he also obtained his certificate, MS, PhD in prosthodontics.
- He worked as clinical instructor in the Department of Prosthodontics of the same university for 17 years.
- He was associate professor of prosthodontics at University Braz Cubas and University of Guarulhos, both in Sao Paulo.
- Marcelo Calamita is the former president of the Brazilian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry and currently he is the editor-in-chief of the Dental Press Brazilian Journal of Esthetics.
- In addition, he has lectured nationally and internationally, written numerous scientific publications and chapters in textbooks on treatment planning, implants and esthetic restorative dentistry.
- He maintains a private practice in Sao Paulo focusing on comprehensive restorative, esthetic and prosthetic implant dentistry. niversity of Sao Paulo, where he also obtained his certificate, MS, PhD in prosthodontics. He worked as clinical instructor in the Department of Prosthodontics of the same university for 17 years. He was associate professor of prosthodontics at University Braz Cubas and University of Guarulhos, both in Sao Paulo. Marcelo Calamita is the former president of the Brazilian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry and currently he is the editor-in-chief of the Dental Press Brazilian Journal of Esthetics. In addition, he has lectured nationally and internationally, written numerous scientific publications and chapters in textbooks on treatment planning, implants and esthetic restorative dentistry. He maintains a private practice in Sao Paulo focusing on comprehensive restorative, esthetic and prosthetic implant dentistry.
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL
DR. GUILHERME CABRAL
DSD & Tx Planning
- Received his certification on Dental Technology from Rocha Marmo School in Sao Paulo in 1995, after three years of International Dental Porcelain Program on Keyes Coachman Institute he became Ceramist and owner of the Coachman & Oliveira Dental Lab. in 1997.
- Dr. Cabral completed his undergraduate studies at State University of Sao Paulo with degree of Dental Science in 1999 .During four years after graduation he worked as assistant professor of support group research of Dental Material Department of that currently University.
- In 2001 he opened his own practice in Taubate “Institute of Esthetic Dentistry at the same time he had been Advisor of Brazilian Association of Dental Laboratories, when he developed a New Methodology to Teach and Learn Dental Morphology as a Professor of Ceramoart (Ceramic Training Center) in 2002 and Member and professor of the Insight Group ( Prosthetic Training Center)since 2003.
- As a Member of the Brazilian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry and Brazilian Society of Esthetic dentistry he became teacher and speaker in several subjects including dental morphology, dental ceramic , prosthetic planning , as well as Co-Author of articles and books regarding implant Dentistry and Esthetic Dentistry.
- Dr. Cabral and all of his expertise made him joined in several leading Dental Teams(Dr Leonardo Bacherini -Italia , Dr.David Garber and Dr Ronald Goldstein – USA , Dr. Marcelo Calamita and Dr. Robert Coachman – Brazil).
- Co-author of Digital Smile Design System (DSD) with Dr Christian Coachman and Livio Yoshinaga.
- Today He’s running his own Private Practice and Aesthetic Restorative Training Institute (A.R.T.I.S.) in São Paulo Brazil in partnership with Dr Jose Roberto Moura Jr , focusing on microscope enhanced dentistry , clinical Research and developing Interdisciplinary Communication tools over sea for complex cases.
DR. BILL ROBBINS
- J. William Robbins, D.D.S., M.A., maintains a full-time private practice and is Adjunct Clinical Professor in the Department of Comprehensive Dentistry at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School.
- He graduated from the University of Tennessee Dental School in l973.
- He completed a rotating internship at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Leavenworth, Kansas and a 2-year General Practice Residency at the V.A. Hospital in San Diego, California.
- Dr. Robbins has published over 80 articles, abstracts, and chapters on a wide range of dental subjects and has lectured in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- He coauthored a textbook, Fundamentals of Operative Dentistry – A Contemporary Approach, which is published by Quintessence, and is in its 4 th edition.
- He recently co-authored a new textbook, Global Diagnosis – A New Vision of Dental Diagnosis and Treatment Planning, which is also published by Quintessence. He has won several awards including the
- Presidential Teaching Award at the University Of Texas Health Science Center, the 2002 Texas Dentist of the Year Award, the 2003 Honorary Thaddeus V. Weclew Fellowship Award from the Academy of General Dentistry, the 2010 Saul Schluger Award given by the Seattle Study Club, the Southwest Academy of Restorative Dentistry 2015 President’s Award, and the 2016 Academy of Operative Dentistry Award of Excellence.
- He is a diplomat of the American Board of General Dentistry.
- He is past president of the American Board of General Dentistry, the Academy of Operative Dentistry, the Southwest Academy of Restorative Dentistry, and the American Academy of Restorative Dentistry.
SAN ANTONIO, USA
DR. JONATHAN LEVINE
- Prosthodontist in Private Practice.
- Program Director and Clinical Assistant Professor, New York University School of Dentistry Advanced Aesthetics Continuing Education Program.
- Editor, Smile Design Integrating Esthetics and Function, Essentials in Esthetic Dentistry, Elsevier Publishing.
- Founder, GLO Science, Inc.
NEW YORK, USA
DR. PABLO RAMIREZ MARRERO
- Dr. Pablo graduated from the European Universityin Madrid in 2004.
- In 2005 he started his specialty training in Implantology and Oral Rehabiltation at the same university.
- In 2006 he moved to the US in search for further training, where he completed a postgraduate training in Prosthodontics at New York University College of Dentistry with Dr. Farhad Vahidi as Chairman.
- Understanding that the combination of restorative dentistry and surgery where areas that should go hand by hand, in 2007 he pursued further studies completing a postgraduate program in Periodontology and Implant Dentistry with Dr. Dennis Tarnow as Chairman.
- At the time, he combined this with his fellowship in the Prosthodontics Department at NYU.
- Pablo is the 4th generation of a well stablished dental saga in Spain.
- His clinical practice, specializes in Esthetics, Orthodontics and Restorative dentistry.
LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA, SPAIN
DR. ALEJANDRO PINEDA
DSD & CAD/CAM
- Doctor of Dentistry graduated from Faculty of Dentistry, University of the Republic of Uruguay in 2003.
- Private Practice, Lhasa Clinic, Montevideo Uruguay.
- Specializing in Dental Aesthetics and Smile Design.
- Active member of the DSD Group, DSD Master and DSD Lecturer.
- Clinical collaborator of Dr. Paulo Kano.
- Development partner of SKYN Concept.
DR. VICENTE BERBÍS AGUT
- Took his degree in Dentistry from the University of Valencia, Spain, in 2001.
- Also obtained a Diploma of Advanced Studies in Dentistry at the University of Barcelona and trained in Oral Rehabilitation and Aesthetics with Dr. P. Harster and Dr. T. Mankoo.
- He was a member of the Institut Universitari Dexeus (Barcelone, Spain) for nine years, working in the Dentistry Department of this Hospital.
- During his years of practice has also worked as acting professor in several Continuing Dental Education programs, lecturing on Aesthetic Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation.
- Scored twice on Spanish Society of Prosthodontic and Esthetic Dentistry Award for Best Oral Clinical Science Communication in 2001 and 2008.
- Trained on DSD at Dentcof, Timisoara, Romania, by Christian Coachman and Livio Yoshinaga, in 2013.
- Dr. Berbís is an Affiliate of the European Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry.
- He is practicing in Castellón de la Plana, Spain, dedicating his efforts to improve interdisciplinary approach on aesthetic dentistry.
CASTELLON DE LA PLANA, SPAIN
DR. JASON OLITSKY
- Dr. Jason Olitsky DMD AAACD is the past president of the Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- He is on the editorial review board of Inside Dentistry and Accredited Digital Smile Design Master and KOL.
- He is the Director of Aesthetics and photography with the Clinical Mastery Series.
- He teaches portrait and clinical photography, DSLR video, smile design, full mouth rehabilitation and occlusion with Clinical Mastery Series.
- Recognized on front cover as top CE providers 2017 Dentistry Today.
- He is a pervious adjunct faculty at Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health and clinical mentor with The Hornbrook Group.
- Dr. Olitsky is CEO of Smile Stylist.
- He owns WallSmiles.com, a photography business that sells clinical before and after images and portrait wall art for dentists and clinical and portrait photography video downloads.
- He is author of The Naked Tooth: What Cosmetic Dentists don’t want you to know, published for the general consumer.
- He publishes several times a year on various topics of cosmetic dentistry, has appeared in numerous national beauty and health magazines and serves as product consultant for dental product companies.
- He maintains a private practice with his wife and dental partner, Colleen in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
- Temple University School of Dentistry 2001.
- Wake Forest University 1997.
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, USA
- Graduated in Dentistry Federal University of Ceará, Faculty of Pharmacy, Dentistry and Nursing
- Oral Rehabilitation Dentist at Well Clinic, Sao Paulo
- Technical responsible for the operation and clinical planning by CAD-CAM technology
- Responsible for the digital planning of Oral Rehabilitation cases
- Clinical Director and founder of Clinica Integrada Jaqueline Schneider – Estética Odontológica
- Oral Rehabilitation Dentist at Claudio Albuquerque Clinic
- Technical responsible for the operation and clinical planning by CAD-CAM technology. Responsible for the digital planning of Oral Rehabilitation cases. Responsible for the digital planning of Oral Rehabilitation cases
- Specialist in conventional and implant prosthesis.
- DSD Member
- CAD-CAM CEREC Operator
- Smile Designer
SAO PAULO, BRAZIL
DR. RAJIV VERMA
DSD & Dentures
- Dr. Rajiv Verma is a clinician practicing for the last 30 years, a dental ceramist for the last 24 years, a speaker for the last 18 years delivering lectures, doing LIVE on patient presentations & Live on video.
- Demonstrations at various local, state & national conferences, a author of 2 books– Crown & Bridge Restorations (2002) and Simple Techniques of Tooth Preparation (2006) & a hands-on course conductor since 13 years, a international speaker since 6 years, a DSD – Digital Smile Design Specialist for last 3 years & a DSD Lecturer.
- His 3 Day Hands-On Courses on Porcelain Veneers & Fixed Prosthodontics & DSD – Digital Smile Design have been attended by over 2750+ dentists in 201 batches till date & the no is growing rapidly day by day.
- He has delivered more than 500+ lectures, Live on Patient presentations, Live Video Demonstrations, etc at various conferences & courses.
- His latest 2 day CDE program SKILL’O’DONTICS has been a house full show & the program is now going overseas to London, UK on 7-8 November 2015 & will be coming to more cities across India in 2016.
- Another program of his which he himself enjoy’s is Life After BDS / MDS / 10 yrs / 25 yrs ! is truly a 4 hour laughter show, enjoyed by all.
- Lastly, his most awaited Concept Bur Box & Burs hopefully will be launched soon.
DR. GUSTAVO PETRILLI
- Dr. Gustavo Petrilli received his D.D.S. from University of Sao Paulo – USP – Brazil.
- MS in Cranio Maxillo Facial Surgery from the Department of Head and Neck Surgery of Heliopolis Hospital – Sao Paulo – Brazil.
- Post graduation in Implantology and Oral Maxillo Facial Surgery.
- Private practice focused in Dental Implantology.
SÃO PAULO, BRASIL
DR. MIGUEL STANLEY
DSD & Implants
- DEGREE AS A D.D.S. AT INSTITUTO SUPERIOR DE CIÊNCIAS DA SAÚDE — SUL IN LISBON, 1998 POST GRADUATE DEGREE AND IMPLANT TRAINING AT THE BRANEMARK CENTRE CEOSA IN MADRID, SPAIN, 2000/2001.
- Member of the Portuguese Dental Association, OMD; Member of SPEMD; Member of the Scientific Committee for Dentistry Magazine.
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Member of the communication committee of Digital Dentistry Society and Member of General Dental Council, UK.
- Creator of the White Life Design concept.
- CEO & Founder of the White Clinic Lisbon, Portugal.
- Main Areas: Anti-aging Medicine / Dental Medicine / Nutrition / Plastic Surgery / Aesthetics / Clinical Psychology Keynote Speaker in Symposiums and Conferences all over the world.
- Creator of the Concept NO HALF SMILES and Invisible Dentistry Chief Medical Advisor of the CBS Emmy Award winning Show in the Portuguese version, “Os Doutores”.
- Chief Dental Advisor of the CBS Emmy Award winning show in Los Angeles, California “The Doctors”.
- Creator and Executive Producer of TV show “Dr. White” Executive Producer & Main Dentist in hit TV show “Doctor I Need Help”.
- Author of “Health, on the Path to Happiness”.
- Senior Principal Consultant ScandiDerma AS, Oslo area, Norway.
- Founder and CEO Engineered Nutrition Creator of the First and largest Portuguese online Dental Consult on Sapo.pt.
- Founder Ellora Image Consulting, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Creator of the 1st Free Oral Health Education Program for schools in Portugal.
- Contributes to health and beauty magazines for the past 15 years.
DR. JOSÉ MANUEL NAVARRO
DSD UK MANAGER
DSD & Implants
- Is a dual trained specialist in Periodontics and prosthodontics.
- Born in Las Palmas, Spain, he left home to attend Gordonstoun School in Scotland where he completed his G.C.S.E.’s and A Levels.
- After 4 years in the U.K., he returned to Madrid where he obtained his dental degree.
- He later received a Certificate in Periodontology and Implant dentistry after completing a 3 year program in New York University College of Dentistry.
- He was also awarded a Master of Science degree in Biomaterials from NYUCD fo his research on high strength ceramics.
- Dr. Navarro has received awards for his research from different societies, including the Academy of Osseointegration best presentation award in 2007 and the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry Research Award in 2011.
- Dr. Navarro has co-authored several peer-reviewed publications and book chapters and is Co-Editor of the book “High Strength Ceramics”.
- He teaches at different universities, and has lectured throughout Europe, North America, South America and Asia.
- Dr. Navarro currently, he practices periodontics, prosthodontics and implant dentistry in Las Palmas, Madrid and London.
LAS PALMAS, SPAIN / LONDON, UK
DR. OCTAVIO CINTRA
DSD & Orthognatic
- Dr. Octavio Cintra received his D.D.S. from the University of Campinas – UNICAMP – Sao Paulo/Brazil.
- His Oral and Maxillofacial training was obtained at The University and Hospital of Santa Casa de Misericordia de Sao Paulo, his fellowship was at The Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas – Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, Texas, USA.
- He is one of the five members of S.O.R.G. – Latin America Group and is the Vice President of S.A.A.F. (South American Arnett Foundation).
- He maintains a private practice strictly focused in Orthognathic Surgery in Sao Paulo/SP, Brazil.
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL
DR. ROGÉRIO ZAMBONATO FREITAS
DSD & Orthognatic
- Dental Residency.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Craniofacial Anomalies Rehabilitation Center of Bauru, Centrinho-USP.
- Graduate Studies.
- Master of Dental Sciences – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, UNESP-Araçatuba, Brazil.
- Fellowship – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Northwestern University, USA.
- Post Doctoral Fellowship – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Baylor University Medical Center, Texas University System, USA.
- Professional Activities.
- Private practice- Brasília, Brazil.
- RZ Odontologia Cirúrgica.
DR. MARCOS PITTA
DSD & Orthognatic
- Master of Sirgery at Universidade paulista.
- Fellowship ortognatic surgery and TMJ surgery ,Baylor college of dentistry and baylor University m,edical center Dallas Texas.
- Chief of Surgery hospital São Luiz São Paulo.
- Private Practice São paulo Brazil.
- Fellow international association of oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL
DR. SIMONY KATAOKA
DSD & Endo
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Endodontics – University of São Paulo (2014).
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Endodontics – University of São Paulo (2010).
- Specialist in Endodontics – University of São Paulo (2008).
- Doctor of Dental Science (DDS) – University Center of Pará (2006).
- Coordinator of the Specialization course in Endodontics – APCD Vila Mariana (2015).
- Professor of Endodontics – APCD Vila Mariana (2013).
- Author of book chapters and scientific articles in National and International Journals.
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL
DR. GRAÇA GUIMARÃES
DSD & Lingual Ortho
- Dr. Graca Guimarães received her D.D.S. from the UNIUBE – Uberaba University – Brazil in 1989.
- Her Orthodontics training was obtained at UNESP/APCD in Araraquara in 2003. Her fellowship in Orthodontics was in Arlington, Texas, USA, with Dr. Wick and Moody Alexander in 2006 and 2007.
- She was also trained in Segmented Arch Technique by Dr. Michael Marcotte.
- She took several lingual orthodontics course and was certified in the Incognito System in 2005, Orapix in 2009 and in Harmony in 2012.
- She serves as Professor of the Lingual Orthodontics Residence in Sao Paulo, and is co-author of the book Lingual Orthodontics.
- Dr. Guimarães has also developed a deep knowledge of many orthodontic topics through various courses including TMJ, Sleep Apnea, Oralfacial Pain, and the Alexander Discipline.
- She is also an international speaker of Harmony lingual orthodontics.
- Dr. Guimarães has run a private practice in São Paulo, Brazil since 1993, strictly focused in Orthodontics.
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL
DR. KENJI OJIMA
KOL & Aligners
- Studies of Dentistry at the University of Showa (Tokyo-JAPAN).
- Postgraduate student in Orthodontics at the University of Showa, department of Orthodontics.
- Private practice as a specialist in Orthodontics in Tokyo (Shinjuku and Hongo) since 2007 with Dr. Dan, Dr. Kumagai, Dr.Watanabe, Dr.Seko and Dr.Sugawara.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics Asian Chapter president.
- Speaker in Japan, Italy, Australia, Germany, Austria, Swiss, Poland, Iran, Mexico, Hong Kong,Taiwan, Korea, Indonesia and United States.
- President of JAPAN Academy of Aligner Orthodontics. Advisory Board of OrthoAccele.
DR. KARLA SOTO
DSD & Ortho Aligners
- Bachelor of Science, General Sciences, Magna Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Maryland Dental School, Baltimore
- West Glades Dental, Florida. Private Practice specialised in General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry
- Hospital General Practice Residency, Baltimore, Maryland
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Clear Aligners
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Seattle Study Club
DR. LUCIANO WAGNER
DSD & Ortho Aligners
- Graduated from college Faculty of Dentistry, University of São Paulo – FOUSP.
- Specialist In Functional Oral Orthopedics.
- “Easysolution Orthodontic Aligners System” creator.
- Teacher of Specialization Course in Oral Functional Orthopedics – APCD.
- DSD Master.
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL
DR. RENATO MUSSA
DSD & Ortho Aligners
- Dr. Renato Mussa received his DDS degree from the University of São Paulo.
- He obtained a graduation degree in Orthodontic from the Institute Vellini in São Paulo. Member of Orthodontic Brazilian Association.
- He is a Silver Invisalign Doctor and has a vast experience in complex interdisciplinary cases.
- Currently he maintains a private practice in São Paulo focusing in Invisalign and oral rehabilitation.
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL
DR. IVAN MALAGON
DSD & Ortho Aligners
- Dentist graduated from the Complutense University of Madrid, 2001.
- Specialist in orthodontics, orthopedics and maxillo-mandibular orthognathic surgery. University of Southern Mississippi Institution.
- Unique dentist included among the 40 most relevant doctors into “The Excellence of Medicine in Spain”, published by LastWord Publishers.
- Co-director of postgraduate training programs “Clear Orthodontics Master Class” and “Clear Ortho International Program COIP”.
- DSD Scientific Board Member (DSD Masters). DSD / Ortho Specialist.
- “Advantage Elite Club” member. Invisalign European Scientific Board. “Invisalign Diamond Doctor” category, the highest category internationally awarded by Align Technology (Invisalign).
- Unique specialist in Spain awarded the category “Invisalign Diamond Doctor” in its 4 editions (2.012, 2.013, 2.014, 2.015).
- First Preferred Provider with the Invisalign technique in Spain (years 2.011, 2.012, 2.013, 2.014).
- More than 1,200 cases treated exclusively with the Invisalign technique.
- Align Technology (Invisalign) “Clinical Speaker” and “Study Club Speaker” (2008-2011).
- “MHG Dental Educational Institute Dubai” Scientific Board member.
- Speaker at International Summits (Moscow, Barcelona, Tel Aviv, Congress Middle East Dubai, Istambul, Kuwait).
- Lecturer in more than 80 advanced training courses.
- Lecturer in several editions of “Symposium of Plastic Orthodontics”.
- Speaker in DGAO Congress (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Aligner Orthodontie), Cologne (Germany).
- Member of the Spanish Society of Orthodontics (SEDO). Gold Medal to professional prestige, awarded by the circle of entrepreneurs ” Europe 2001 Forum “.
- Regular contributor baseline health programs for Medicina TV, TVE, Telemadrid, RNE, Onda Madrid, Cadena COPE or SER. Regular contributor to lifestyle, beauty and health magazines (Psichologies, Vogue, Marie Claire, Ultimate Beauty, Luxury News, BuenaVida, The Magazine, SMODA, etc.).
DR. ALEJANDRO RAMÍREZ
DSD & Ortho Aligners
- Dental Degree at Universidad Europea de Madrid (UEM) 2001
- Postgraduate in Orthodontics y Dentofacial Orthopedics at Southern Mississippi Institution 2004
- Invisalign Provider since 2001.
- Damon System Specialist since 2001
- OrthoCAD. Virtual 3D Orthodontics. Set-up and indirect bonding for Digital Orthodontics since 2006 .
- Orthognathic Surgery Training with Dr. Arnett .
- Distalizer & Carriere SLB Training with Drs. Carriere.
- Carriere System Trainer .
Cerec Ortho Trainer for Canary Islands . KOL for integration of Cerec with Orthodontics .
- Tip-Edge. Dr. Richard Parkhouse. Harrogate , UK .
- Tweed Foundation Education . Tucson , Arizona
- Member of :
- Tweed Foundation for Orthodontic Research
- Wold Federation of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Sociedad Española de Ortodoncia – SEDO
- International Association for Orthodontists and Implantologists
- European aligner society
LAS PALMAS, SPAIN
DR. GUSTAVO GIORDANI
DSD & Perio Plasty
- Graduated at Universidade Paulista – UNIP.
- Post Graduation on Oral and Maxilo Facial Surgery.
- Post Graduation on Implants and Periodontal Plastic Surgery.
- Fellowship International on Implants and Periodontal Surgery with Dr. Eric Van Dooren – Antwerp – Belgium Implants.
SÃO PAULO, BRASIL
DR. CYRIL GAILLARD
DSD & Function
- Dr. Cyril Gaillard, graduated from the University of Bordeaux II in 1998, followed by numerous post-graduate training in cosmetic, implant and prosthetic rehabilitation complex both in France and in Europe, Canada and the USA.
- He is also the Founder and President of Global Advanced Dentistry (www.gad-center.com).
- He is a diplomat of maxillo facial surgery (Paris 7) and graduate from LVI in esthetic and full mouth rehabilitation.
- He has authored numerous articles about esthetics, full mouth rehabilitation and implants.
- He has a private practice at Bordeaux in implant and esthetic.
DR. JAVIER VASQUEZ
DSD & Function
- Dr. Javier Vasquez graduated from the Metropolitan University in 1997. Since his graduation his interest was oriented towards orthopedics and prosthodontics.
- In 1999 he got exposed to Professor Pedro Planas’s concept of neuro-occlusal rehabilitation. From that point he understood all the development in relation with the occlusion. Thirsty for more information about the stomatognathic system, he started developing studies about the different philosophies of occlusion based in gnathological principles.
- In his formal training he studied Neuromuscular dentistry, Gneuromuscular dentistry , chirodontics, functional orthopedics, functional orthodontics, osteopathy, physical therapy and posturology.
- In 2007 Dr. Vasquez took the Master program with Professor Dr. Mariano Rocabado PT, in Craniocervical dysfunction and manual therapy and from that point he started developing techniques to combine all principles and to integrate them in a daily basis. For the last 8 years Dr. Vasquez has been doing research with Professor Rocabado based in the relation between the cervical spine and mandibular movements.
- In 2009 Dr. Vasquez received his Fellowship from ICCMO in Japan and in 2010 Arizona his Mastership from ICCMO ( International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics) based in research about the relation between the cervical spine and mandibular movements.
- Simultaneously to his advanced dental training Dr. Vasquez continued improving his skills in high end restorations and in 2012 he met the Maestro Willi Geller who trained him in ceramics and honored him by inviting him to be part of the world renowned Oral Design International Organization in the year 2013. He feels dental technology is a big complement to his professional career.
- For the past 14 years Dr. Vasquez has been integrating his multidisciplinary training in the clinical aspect by using all his expertise of 12 years of accomplishing kinesiographic studies about the mandibular trajectories and the relation with the cervical structures.
- Dr. Vasquez has focused his clinical practice to a clinical consulting exclusively, based in physiologic occlusion and the planning and development of multidisciplinary cases that start from the management of the cervical structures to physiologic mandibular position integrated with orthopedics and orthodontic treatments and in many occasions full mouth rehabilitations.
- He is the owner of Oral design Miami, high end boutique lab specialized in full mouth rehabilitations. His commitment with education motivated him to create his training center for dentists and for dental technicians. He is a national and International speaker in different subjects mostly related with Dynamic Occlusion and Function , Craniocervical dynamics, Full Mouth rehabilitation and cosmetic dentistry.
- Dr. Vasquez has been a beta tester of multiple dental systems to analyze mandibular position. He is actually a Beta tester for Sirona Company in the clinical side and the laboratory side and now in the new function system.
- Dr. Vasquez motivation is driven by his passion to teach and to spread the knowledge with others.
MIAMI, FL, USA
CDT ADRIANO SCHAYDER
DSD & Ceramics
- Dr. Adriano Schayder graduated from the Dental Technicians Atenas School of Alfenas, Brazil in 1998.
- He is the co-author of the book: Visagismo: a arte de personalizar o desenho do sorriso.
- He is currently the coordinator of his own laboratories in both Istanbul, Turkey and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL
CDT RAFAEL SANTRICH
DSD & CERAMICS
- Rafael Santrich was born in Cali, Colombia. He is currently operating his own dental laboratory in Aventura, Florida, and he specializes in all fixed restorations and custom cosmetics.
- Mr. Santrich has successfully completed the Press Technology certifications of E-Max and Empress by Ivoclar at the LVI Institute.
- In 2005-2006 was KOL (Key Opinion Leader) with GC America.
- In 2007 he was selected as an instructor of Nobel Rondo (Nobel Biocare) by Ernst Hegenbarth, MDT.
- In May 2010 he conducted the first emax lecture in Spanish in the U.S with the FDLA (Florida Dental Laboratory Association) on ceramic system from Ivoclar IPS e.max and in 2011 on IPS Inline.
- In 2011 and 2012, he served as Technical Instructor in programs given by Dr. Michael A. Pikos of “CT Diagnosis and Treatment Planning with Interactive CT Software” at the Pikos Institute.
- Mr. Santrich is currently a consultant for Sirona and the only Latin offering certify courses in Spanish for Ivoclar Vivadent in U.S.
- In 25 years of experience has also completed several Digital photography courses taught by experts such as Dr. Ed McLaren, Claude Sieber MDT, Felix Pages CDT.
- Dr. Daniel Capelo and Dr. Carlos Ayala. In 2012, Rafael gave his first international course in Spanish for Ivoclar USA on The Implant Esthetics Center Of Excellence (Sarasota, Florida) from Ivoclar Vivadent.
- Currently, he is a member of American College of Prosthodontics and an honorary member of the Colombian Academy of Osseointegration.
- Some of his cases and techniques have been published in books like: “Soft Tissue and Esthetic Consideration in Implant Therapy” written by Dr. Anthony Sclar.
CDT EDSON DA SILVA
DSD & Ceramics
- Specialized in Oral Rehabilitation and Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Coordinator ceramist of the Premium Lab (São Paulo, Brazil).
- Consultor Ceramist for the Willi Geller Creation.
- Partner DSD Scientific Board.
- Collaborator of the NVision 2013 and 2014.
- Work in partnership with important dentists in the Brazil and Europe.
- Minister of courses and lectures.
+35 1964 364 447
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL
DR. MARIUS HACK
DSD & Technology
- Dr. Hack Marius has extensive experience and expertise in the practice of dentistry for over 15 years.
- He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degre e from Constanta University of Medicine, Dentistry Department.
- Dr.Hack Marius has been involved in research projects over the years, continually looking to improve the current state of technology.
- Radiating positive attitude and energy, with a proactive state of mind, he is the founder of “Hack Dental” company, research and development center www.hack.dental and software development www.hackdental.software, that has oriented its policy towards quality using the basic principles of dentistry, passed through the “filter of history”, applying them to the present day using the latest methods.
- The specializations gained include, computerized milling of the teeth SIRONA / VITA, competences in laser technology for dental treatment, dental radiology, dental implants, orthodontics INVISALIGN, digital design of the dental esthetics.
- Perfectionist, perseverant and optimistic he also finds time for his hobbies: aircraft pilot, auto racing.
MR. MIGUEL ANGEL DEL MORAL
DSD & Ceramics
- Graduated in Industrial Engineering in the Superior Technical Academy in Madrid.
- Founder of Software Nemotec S.L. were he specialized in developing management and diagnosis software for dental clinics, being the Director of Software Development for over 25 years.
- Under his supervision Nemotec has developed: NemoDent, NemoCeph, NemoSCan, NemoCast, NemoStudio, NemoCephFAB, etc.
- In close cooperation with Dr. Christian Coachman he has developed the NemoDSD softwares.
DR. JEFF SHAPIRO
- Dr. Jeff Shapiro received his B.S. in Applied Math and Statistics from the School of Engineering at Stony Brook University.
- He pursued his Masters in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- He graduated with his D.D.S degree from Howard University College of Dentistry.
- After a year of postgraduate education, Dr. Shapiro continued his academic affiliations with teaching positions in Prosthodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Dr. Shapiro lectures internationally, teaching dentists the newest methods in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry and Digital Dentistry.
- He was a visiting lecturer at New York University College of Dentistry.
- He is a full time practicing Cosmetic and Reconstructive dentist in his multidisciplinary office located in Downtown Manhattan, New York City.
- He is an Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and was on its’ Board of Directors. He was also President of its’ New York Chapter.
- He is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow of the Academy of Dento-Facial Esthetics, member of the American Society for Dental Aesthetics and member of the Academy for Sports Dentistry.
- He is a founder and principal of Tech Squared Dental Studios, a high end full service laboratory specializing in Cosmetic and Digital solutions in dentistry.
- He has authored many articles and appeared in many consumer publications.
- Dr. Shapiro consults with several of the dental industries leading manufacturers in the areas of product development and clinical testing of materials and techniques.
- He was a team dentist for the New York Rangers of the National Hockey League for 10 years and is currently a consultant to them.
NEW YORK, USA
DR. FLORIN COFAR
DSD Photo & Video
- Dr. Florin Cofar attended University of Victor Babes, Timisoara, where he received his degree in dentistry in 2007. He is a post-graduate of NYU College of Dentistry, and a Harvard Business school attendee.
- Specialized in esthetic interdisciplinary dentistry, working closely with other respected dentists in the field such as Christian Coachman, Eric van Dooren and Paulo Kano.
- Is an international speaker on Dental Aesthetics, Digital Dentistry, Smile Design, having lectured in more than 30 countries, including respected Academies like The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and Brazilian Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Opinion leader for some of the most respected companies in the field: Ivoclar, MIS, DSD, Planmeca.
- Known for his videography work in dentistry, he is author of some of the most popular videos in the dental field.
- In the present, is lecturing all around the world and practicing dentistry in his own practice in Timisoara, Romania.
MR. MIHAI SIMONIA
DSD Photo & Video
- Graduated the West University of Timisoara, specializing in Computers and automatic control.
- His technical knowledge combined with his creativity made him follow the road of video production.
- Has worked as a leading director in a TV station for more that 15 years, and has also produced his own TV show.
- In the last five years, he shifted his focus from television, to photography and producing in the dental field.
- He started working with Dr. Florin Cofar, designing a photo set-up and photo studio in Dentcof dental clinic, producing together all the photos and videos of the clinic.
- Has designed and filmed short movies, and clinical photography and videos together with Dr. Galip Gurel, Christian Coachman, Livio Yoshinaga, Marcelo Calamita, Paulo Kano, Sidney Kina and other top clinicians in the field.
- In the present, together with Florin Cofar, he is focusing on changing the approach on video in dentistry, shifting the focus from the objective, brand oriented approach, to the emotional, patient oriented one.
DR. EDUARDO DE LA TORRE
- Dr. Eduardo Started his career coursing medical studies at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid and graduated from Universidad Alfonso X el Sabio as a DDS.
- His main background is as a surgeon with a masters degree from ESI Barcelona and the University of Loma Linda ( California,USA).
- Trained with some ofthe best in this field such as Dr. Tiziano Testori and Markus Hurtzeler.
- His passion for “emotional dentistry” has made he pursue a new path in cosmetic dentistry learning the latest techniques from Sydney Kina, Christian Coachman and Florin Cofar among others.
- He believes the pursue of excellence is not an act but a habit, something we must do day by day.
DR. ROB RITTER
DSD & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Before becoming a dentist, I spent my childhood growing up in Palm Beach County.
- I attended the Medical University of South Carolina College of Dental Medicine, where I received my dental degree in 1994.
- I served as the program leader of PowerPAC for the Pacific Aesthetic Continuum (PAC-Live).
- I was also honored to teach TEAM dental seminars and 3:1 Foundation hands-on programs helping dentists implement the newest esthetic dentistry into their offices.
- Dedication to Continuing Education.
- Continuing education is an important part of my job as your dentist.
- I participate in continuing education every year, logging over 200 hours, in order to stay current with the latest advancements in dentistry.
- I am a member of several prestigious dental organizations, including the: American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry; American Academy of Restorative Dentistry; American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry; American Dental Association; Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (past president); Seaside Study Club; Seattle Study Club National Speaker; Kois Center Graduate
PALM BEACH, FL, USA
DR. CHRIS RAMSEY
DSD & Patient/Practice Management
- As a dentist, I truly enjoy working with all of the wonderful people who come in and out of this practice.
- I strive to create a positive experience for my patients, making them feel comfortable and welcome.
- I feel that dentistry is a great way to challenge myself while making a difference in another person’s life.
- It is an honor, and my pleasure to work with you and your family.
- Commitment to Education.
- I was raised in Jupiter, FL and I received my dental degree from Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- My education provides me with a strong foundation in dental training and experience.
- In order to offer you and your family the most advanced treatment options, I regularly participate in continuing education.
- I have logged over 200 hours of continuing education each year to remain on the cutting edge of cosmetic dentistry.
- I am also a past president of The Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- I am currently involved in several professional dental organizations that give me the opportunity for continuing education.
- I am a member of the: Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry; An Accredited Member has successfully completed the comprehensive Accreditation process, which consists of a written examination, delivering and extensively documenting a broad range of cosmetic treatment solutions for five patients and an oral examination administered by the American Board of Cosmetic Dentistry; American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry; Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry; Pankey Institute in Key Biscayne Florida (alumnus); Seaside Study Club; Seattle Study Club; Kois Center.
- In addition, I am a product consultant for The Dental Advisor and to numerous dental manufacturers, which allows for greater insight in to the newer materials and techniques.
- I also have had the unique opportunity to lecture nationally and internationally on cosmetic dentistry and the elements needed to create a successful esthetic based practices.
- I am on the editorial review boards for the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Journal and Journal of Implant and Reconstructive Dentistry (JIRD).
- I have published numerous articles on customer service related topics, adhesive technology, and cosmetic dentistry in several publications such as JIRD, Dentistry Today, Contemporary Esthetics, Signature, and Dental Products Report.
PALM BEACH, FL, USA
DR. DERRY ROGERS
DSD & Practice Management
- Dr Rogers received his B.D.Sc from the University of Melbourne in 1977.
- He is the founder and past president of the Australian Society of Dental Aesthetics, an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, a Fellow of the International Academy of Facial Aesthetics and a member of the International Who’s Who of Professionals.
- Dr Rogers is the Managing Director of C.D.Marketing and the Clinical Director of The DR Institute, international companies that develop marketing products for dentists and deliver clinical hands on programs for dentists in Australia & New Zealand.
- He chairs the TPT and Transderma Groups, research companies that develop.
- Pharma products for the dental field that holds numerous patents for innovative intra and extra-oral medicinal products.
- He lectures extensively internationally and has authored numerous articles and manuals on Cosmetic, Reconstructive Dentistry, Periodontal therapy and Practice Management.
- Dr Rogers maintains a private practice in Melbourne, Australia.
- He completed an Executive MBA at Harvard (OPM Program) and brings skills in strategy and planning in the dental marketplace to his practice and lectures.
- Bachelor of Dental Science: – University of Melbourne 1977.
- Licentiate dental surgery- 1978.
- Accredited member: american academy of cosmetic dentistry-1988.
- Accreditation examiner for american academy of cosmetic dentistry.
- Fellow: international academy of facial aesthetics – 2003.
- Exec MBA: Harvard 2008-2011(opm).
- Has been featured in: She, Elle, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar.
- Regularly appears on : Good Medicine.
- Bert newton’s “Good morning Australia” delivering monthly dentistry updates.
- Channel 9,7,10 & SBS current affairs programs.
- International clinical research.
- Journal aesthetic dental research (U.S.A) “Reality”.
- Cosmetic dentistry for the GP (U.S.A)
- Annals of Cosmetic Dentistry (U.S.A)
- Co founder & past president Australian Society of Dental Aesthetics.
- Life member: International Who’s Who of professionals.
- Member Who’s Who: Stamford University.
- Listed as one of the oustanding clinicians of the 21st century for contribution to dental practice management and dental education Cambridge, England.
- Founder and managing director: TPT.
- Clinical research group involved in the development of dental consumer products. TPT team includes oral pathologists, periodontists, crown & bridge specialists & international distribution experts.
- Founder and director: DSD Online PL facility that creates online creative results for clinicians internationally in the area of cosmetic design.
- Chairman TPT and transdermal companies that develop pharmaceutical products for the dental and cosmetic marketplace, currently trialled in Europe, USA, UK and Australia.
- Dr. Rogers lectures extensively in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, USA, Canada & England, in the areas of cosmetic, reconstructive dentistry, practice management and systematization and quality control in cosmetic & reconstructive dentistry.
- His seminars are both full day and half day lecture programmes.
- He runs in house training and hands-on seminars in cosmetic dentistry at The DR Institute in Melbourne http://www.drinstitute.com.au
- He is the director of the Australian Centre for Aesthetic Dentistry that is the only australian teaching institute for private practitioners in the area of cosmetic and reconstructrive dentistry.
DR. NELSON SILVA
DSD & Research
- Dr. Silva is Professor of the Department of Restorative Dentistry at Federal University of Minas Gerais / School of Dentistry (UFMG/FO), Brazil.
- He holds Master, Ph.D and Post-doctorate from University of Sao Paulo / New York University.
- Dr. Silva served as Assistant and Associate Professor of Prosthodontics at New York University for almost 10 years and has published several articles and book chapters and is on the review boards of high impact factor journals.
- His research field of interest involves translational research, laboratorial and clinical aspects for the success of esthetic restorations and implants via conventional and digital workflows as well as development of atmosphere pressure plasmas for dentistry.
BELO HORIZONTE, BRAZIL
DR. NEWTON SESMA
DSD & Research
- Professor of the Department of Prosthodontics-School of Dentistry-University of Sao Paulo.
- Vice coordinator of the doctoral program for prosthodontics and implant dentistry-University of Sao Paulo ITI member.
- Member of DSD Scientific Board.
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL
DR. JAIME JIMENEZ
DSD & PROSTHO/PERIO
- DDS & PHD degree from the Complutense University of Madrid, Spain (UCM).
- Post graduate Perio & Implant department (Chairman: Prof Dennis Tarnow) New York University (NYU).
- Annual Award ¨New York University College of Dentistry Student Research Competition held”.
- Former Chairman of the Department of the Implant dentistry at the European University of Madrid (UEM).
- Former Adjunct Professor at the department of Periodontics and Implant dentistry at New York University College of Dentistry (NYUCD).
- Lecturer worldwide in over 20 countries recently (Czech republic, France, Germany, Italy, Turkey, Spain, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Korea, China, Japan, Emirates, Singapore, USA, Poland, Saudi, etc.…) at international meetings on the field of Implants Dentistry.
- Member of various National and International societies (SEPES, SEPA, SEI, SECIB, AO, EAO, AAP).
- Fellow of the International Colleague of Dentist (ICD).
- His activities, both in Clinical Practice (Clinica CIRO-Madrid) and Clinical Research cover the field of Oral Implantology, as well as implant Prosthodontics.
- Co-author of the book ¨ Occlusal Adjustments in Implants and Natural Dentition: 3D Occlusion¨ Quintessence, 2015.
- Former Vice-president of the scientific committee of the Colleague of Dentist of Madrid. (COEM).
- Dr Adrian Granella was born in Mendoza, Argentina.
- He graduated at National University of Cuyo in 2000.
- He started his posgraduate education in Endodontics with Dr Carlos Garcia Puente, Dr Godberg and Dr S. Frajlich.
- The he studied Dental Materials with Dr Ricardo Macchi.
- After that he strated his training in Orthodontics in 2001 with Straight Wire, MBT and Damon System with Dr Alfredo Bass (Argentina), Dr Frost ( EEUU), DR Alfredo Nappa Aldabalde (Uruguay), Dr Juan Carlos Mitre (Argentina) and Dr Pablo Vitale (Argentina) until 2013.
- He was also interested in Head and Neck Surgery, so he did assistantship with Dr Hector Montes and Dr Alberto Notti for three years.
- In 2006 he started assistantship with Dr Alfonso Venturelli in Buenos Aires, dabbling in Implant Surgery, Orthognatic Surgery and High Complexity Rehabilitation, to date.
- His first contact with DSD was Rosario, Argentina and continued in Sao Paulo in 2014.
- Today he runs his own Private Practice and belong to the Academy Council or Adrian Garcia Practical Clinical Courses in Puerto Madryn, Chubut; focusing on aesthetic dentistry, clinical research and development of instrumental and devices for Dentist and Technicians.
- Dr. O’Neill is originally from Long Island, New York.
- He is a graduate of New York University College of Dentistry and is a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society.
- Dr. O’Neill is the founder and director of The Great Black Swamp Dental study Club of Northwest Ohio an organization devoted to the continued education and advancement of dentistry for professionals of the Northwest Ohio region.
- Received his DDS degree from Faculty of Dentistry at İstanbul University.
- He obtained his masters degree from Department of Oral Surgery in Faculty of Dentistry at Yeditepe University.
- Now he is working at his private practice in İstanbul focusing on esthetic and implant dentistry.
- He has been giving lectures about esthetic, implant dentistry and DSD.
- Dr. Felipe is graduated at the University of Grande Rio (UNIGRANRIO) (UNIGRANRIO), acting in its own clinic since then.
- He’s a professor university since 2001, worked teaching the disciplines of dental anatomy, occlusion, TMD, fixed prosthesis, removable prosthesis and prosthesis implants About.
- He’s currently the coordinator of the Discipline of the prosthesis UNIGRANRIO and have specialization Course in prosthesis of UNIGRANRIO.
- He’s a professor of the Specialization Course in Implant Dentistry at the University Estacio de Sa and Co author of prosthesis Dentaria books and prosthesis on implants written by Prof. Daniel Telles.
- Dr. Felipe taught several lectures in the area of aesthetic dentistry, prosthesis and implants and he’s author of articles in the area of implant and prosthesis.
- He’s a member of Dental Academy of Rio de Janeiro and he won the award smile gallery 2013 concerning the clinical case most beautiful of the year, Offered by the Brazilian Society of Aesthetic Dentistry (SBOE), and he’s an ITI member and a Straumann speaker.
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL
- Mateus Voigt graduated in 2011 and since then has participated in courses with great names in dentistry as Dr. Christian Coachman and Dr. Victor Clavijo.
- With Clavijo he began a partnership to achieve the DSD’s of his cases and has also been invited to assistant professor of your course “Ceramic Restorations – Details make the difference.”
- Also exerts activity in a private clinic in Recife – Brasil.
- Specialist and Master of Science in Prosthodontics ULBRA.
- Residency in Implantology PUCRS.
- PhD in Implantology and Oral Physiology at University Medical Center – Netherlands .
- Coordinator of Post-Graduation Program in Prosthodontics SOBRACID.
- Coordinator of a Continuing Education Prosthodontics Course CEAO.
- Professor of The Straumann Dental System.
- Professor of Post-Graduation Program in Implantology ABO.
- Visitor Professor at the Implantology Department at ACTA – Amsterdam.
- ITI Member, Speaker and Fellow.
- ITI Study Club Director Porto Alegre – BRAZIL.
- DSD INSTRUCTOR – Digital Smile Design by Coachmann.
PORTO ALEGRE, BRAZIL
- Dr. Santana is graduated from the Faculty of Odontology of Bauru – FOB-USP where he is a master and a doctor of Stomatology.
- Also he has 2 years-Stage Housing in full time in Surgery Discipline and he is a specialist Dentistry by SLM-Campinas – Esthetic Group.
- Professor in School of Dentistry at PUC-Campinas in Surgery disciplines, Dental Radiology, Dental Clinics, Anesthesiology and Anatomy and a professor of the post graduated dentistry in the SLM-Campinas – Esthetic Group.
Americana, SP, Brazil
- Dr. Bartosz is the Vice President of Polish Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (PASE) and the founder of DSD Academy in Poland.
- He is the Owner and Medical Director of EndoEstetica Dental Clinic and DentalSkills Educational Center in Lubon, Poland.
- Doctor of Dental Sciences of the Poznan Medical University,
- PhD in a field of clinical endodontics, Specialist in Constervative Dentistry and Endodontics,Scientific and clinical endodontic training at the University of Michigan, AnnArbor, USA and Epidemiological Studies Callibrated for WHO.
- He is also an Expert in Endodontics, Microscope Dentistry, Dental Ergonomics, Smile Design, Minimally Invasive Restorative Denntistry, Implantology and Soft tisuue Surgery and Dental Photography, Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry Postgraduate Specialisation trainer
- One of the Polish pioniers of microscope enhanced dentistry and 6-handed ergonomic operating system and a Member of Editorial and Scientific Board of Dental Magazines: Roots – International Magazine of Endodontology, Polish Society of Endodontics Journal, Endodontics in Practice Journal and Digital Dentistry Journal.
- Degree in Dentistry in 2000 from the Federal University of Ceará (UFC), a specialist in Prosthodontics by São Leopoldo Mandic / Fortaleza and Family Health, Federal University of Ceará.
- Master’s degree from the Federal University of Ceará.
- He worked as a teacher in specialization courses in Prosthodontics, DTM and Implantology at São Leopoldo Mandic – Fortaleza, and professor of Graduate Dentistry at the Federal University of Ceará – Campus Sobral.
- Currently, participates as a visiting professor in several post graduate courses in Dental and Aesthetic Dentistry.
- He had his first contact with the DSD in April 2013 and constantly receives invitations to courses and lectures on the subject.
- Own private practice in the city of Sobral, Ceará, which has a strong presence in the areas of Oral Rehabilitation, Cosmetic Dentistry and TMD.
- Member of the Brazilian Society of Esthetic Dentistry (SBOE) and the International Team for Implantology (ITI).
Sobral, CE, Brazil
- Degree in Dentistry in Glasgow University with Distinction and Commendation.
- Post graduate studies at Boston University in 2001 where he was a Resident in the Goldman School of Dental Medicine.
- Graduated with a CAGS in Advanced Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Certified in 4 different implant systems and has trained with the world leaders in Cosmetic dentistry.
- He is an official Digital Smile Design Team member.
- Published author in the Aesthetic Dentist Journal.
- Vice Chairman of Welltime ltd, a software company that specialises in practice management solutions for dentists.
- Dr. Mahmoud Ezzat received his BDS degree from the Faculty of Dental Medicine at Ain Shams University in Cairo, Egypt in 2002.
- He then attended a four year training program by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and received their membership degree in General Dental Surgery (MGDS RCSEd) in 2008.
- He then participated in the Membership in Restorative Dentistry (MRD) speciality training program supervised by the Royal College at Misr University, for his remarkable performance he was invited to become an instructor at this same program.
- Appointed Deputy MRD course director at Future University in Egypt for their postgraduate speciality program in 2011.
- Founder of the Diploma in Implant Dentistry training program awarded by the Royal college of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- In 2013 attained a Fellowship degree in Laser dentistry from the University of Genova Italy and has been lecturing on the subject ever since.
- In 2005 attended several International DSD World Tours and was accredited First DSD Master in Egypt.
- Keeps a full time private practice in Cairo specializing in Esthetic and Implant dentistry since 2002.
- Elaine is the principal dentist and Company Director of Cherrybank Dental Spa, a group of private practices in Scotland.
- She is also an accredited member and past president of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and has an MSc in Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry with distinction from the University of Manchester, England.
- She is an author and serves on the editorial board of several dental publications.
- She is an enthusiastic educator within dentistry.
- She is an opinion leader for Ivoclar Vivodent and has lectured throughout the UK and Europe.
- She has been studying DSD and has implemented the systems across her practices together with DSD trained dental technician Gary Jenkinson.
- “I have been working in general private practice for 20 years and rarely has anything transformed our communication skills with each other and with our patients as much as DSD. I believe in educating, motivating and helping patients to make the right decision for their individual circumstances. The techniques involved with DSD allow us to do all of that and more. Christian absolutely ‘gets it’ – the challenges that we face every day in practice and I am so grateful to him and his team for bringing us this concept”.
- Dr Mark Bowes runs a private Practice in Cape Town, South Africa, which is limited to Aesthetic and Complex Restorative Dentistry.
- Whilst practicing in London for 23 years, he was a member of the British Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Mark has been a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists since 1997.
- In 2010 he founded the South African Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry for which he is now Past President.
- He was the Congress President for the World International Federation of Esthetic Dentistry (IFED) held in Cape Town in 2015, this meeting was one of the most successful International meetings ever held in South Africa.
- He is a member and registered speaker for the ITI.
- He has lectured extensively in Southern Africa and internationally, on all aspects of Aesthetic Dentistry and runs Restorative courses with the respected Implant & Aesthetic Academy in both Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- Mark has pioneered the development of Digital Smile Design in South Africa; this concept allows dentists to develop a smile which fits the individual patients Aesthetic and Functional needs whilst providing Minimally Invasive Dentistry.
- DSD is the starting point of all dental rehabilitation, for both simple and complex cases.
- For many dentists treatment planning resulted in compromises of both Aesthetics and Function, with DSD we now have a truly facially Driven Planning process which can guarantee perfect results.
- DSD allows us to make Multidisciplinary decisions that most cases need and is the perfect tool for communication to the entire Dental Team.
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry is my passion and without doubt DSD is the driving force to ensure tooth preservation in all cases.
- The most powerful use of DSD is the emotional benefits we see when we allow our patients to be involved in the treatment process.
- We live in a world where communication is key, DSD is the perfect language!
Cape Town, South Africa
- Dr Christopher Orr is one of the UK’s most prominent cosmetic dentists, who practices cosmetic and restorative dentistry in his multidisciplinary clinic in central London.
- He is an Accredited Member and Past President of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and also a Certified Member of the European Society of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- He was voted at the most influential private practitioner in the UK by the readers of Private Dentistry magazine in 2013.
- Through Advanced Dental Seminars, he is the sole lecturer for a one-year course on cosmetic dentistry and aesthetic restorative dentistry for general dentists – the UK’s most popular courses on the subject with over 1000 dentists who have completed the programme over the last 10 years.
- Dr Orr lectures extensively around the UK and abroad and his work has been widely featured in the UK and international press, across radio, television, print and online media.
- Renaud Noharet, doctor in dental surgery, awarded a diploma by the faculty of odontology of Lyon.
- He did post graduate full time (3 years) about implants and prosthodontics in Marseille (France).
- He obtained the rank of Associate Professor of University and Hospital Practitioner in 2010.
- Renaud Noharet is also a doctor of the University of Lyon (PhD).
- He has private practice too in Lyon, in the field of implants and full rehabilitation.
- He has many post graduated diploma about implants and prosthodontics.
- Dr Noharet is an author of numerous publications (national and international) and also participated in the writing of books.
- He realizes a lot of conferences at the national and international level.
- Graduated with honors in Dentistry. Doctorate research in Periodontology (University of Palermo – Italy).
- Active member of the AIOP (Italian Academy of Prosthetic Dentistry), Fellow of the International Academy of dental-facial aesthetics (IADFE) and active member of the Digital Dentistry Society.
- Assistant Clinical Teacher at the University of Warwick 2011-2014 (Coventry – UK).
- Visiting Professor at the “City of London” Dental School (London – United Kingdom) and at BPP University (Oxford – United Kingdom).
- Lecturer at the Master Course in Esthetic & Digital Dentistry (University of Siena – Prof. M. Ferrari), master course in Digital Dentistry (University of Rome ‘La Sapienza’ – Prof. P. Luongo, Prof. A. Polimeni), course of Higher Education in Digital Dentistry (University of Insubria, Varese – Prof. Macchi), Master in Digital Dentistry (University Vita Salute San Raffaele, Milan – Prof. C Mangano), and at the Master course in Esthetic Dentistry (University of Rome “Tor Vergata” – Prof. F. Mangani).
- Speaker at national and international conferences, on topics related to aesthetic and prosthetic dentistry.
- Author of the book “iPad in Dentistry – Digital communication for the patient and for the team” published by Quintessence Publishing.
- Private practice in Palermo and Milan (Italy).
- Dr. Andrea Shepperson is an internationally recognised clinician, thought leader and educator.
- One of Australasia’s best known dentists, she is a sought-after speaker.
- She has helped dentists globally with practical solutions to everyday problems.
- A practicing clinician, she understands the hearts and minds of dentists.
- A Digital Smile Design Master and Instructor, an Honorary Life Member of the NZ Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, a founding Member of the American Academy of Oral and Systemic Health as well as a Mentor and Alumni of the internationally renowned Kois Center in Seattle, USA she is regarded as an innovator and visionary thinker.
- Andrea is a past Director and Chair of the NZ Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and a Director of dental corporate Lumino The Dentists.
- She founded the Dental Fingerprint, a risk assessment tool for clinicians.
- Dr. Shepperson studied dentistry at the University of Otago and currently practices in Auckland, New Zealand.
Auckland, New Zeeland
- Dr. Kamsiah is a multidisciplinary dental specialists.
- Her current interest is in Digital Smile Design which is a new field of her specialisation.
- The DSD technique enables her to be more exact in her approach to cosmetic dentistry.
- She also practices bone-screw dentistry which combines dental implantology, prosthodontics and orthodontics.
- She earns her membership of the International Association for Orthodontist (iAOi) in 2014.
- Dr. Kamsiah obtained her dental degree from The University of Malaya in 1987, and became a tutor and Lecturer in the Department of Prosthetics, Faculty of Dentistry.
- She went to do her Masters in Prosthetics and Gerodontology graduate degree at Scotland’s University of Dundee and graduated in 1990.
- She has been a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics and Implantology (ICOI) since 1997.
- Dr. Kamsiah was a full time lecturer at the University of Malaya and an Associate Professor at the International Islamic University and lectures on prosthetics and gerodontics.
- Her dental implant journey started in 1990 when she attended the courses by the University of Goteburg in Sweden and subsequently in 1995 did her sabbatical in Perth, Australia with Dr. Patrick Henry who is a Prosthodontist.
- In 2013, on the introduction of Dr. Patrick Henry, she went to Lisbon, Portugal she did a few mini-residency training with Dr Palo Maló of the world famous Malo Clinic dedicated on the AO4 concept.
- Dr. Kamsiah has been in private practice in 1996.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- John Heimke DMD General Dentistry is an accomplished Cosmetic – Implant Dentist with over 27 years of experience.
- Dr. Heimke is known for his exceptional talents and unique Skill sets in creating, amazing – Natural Smiles.
- He focuses on FAD, Facial Aesthetic Designing and DSD, Digital Smile Design.
- He is an expert in “The Aging Smile”, Smile Makeovers, Full Mouth Reconstruction, and treating Occlusal Disease, via Porcelain Veneers, Crowns, Bridges, Dental Implants, The Prettau Screw Retained Full Arch Implant Bridge, Dentures.
- Dr. Heimke is honored with the distinction of being voted by peers as one of Cleveland’s Top Dentists 2007-2015, seen in Cleveland Magazine.
- Dr. Heimke is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Association, Academy of General Dentistry, The Pierre Fauchard Academy, American Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association, and the Greater Cleveland Dental Society.
Rocky River, OH, USA
- Born and raised in Limassol, Cyprus, Dr Zenonos chose to study dentistry at Semmelweis Medical University in Budapest where he was awarded the title of D.M.D. (Dental Medical Doctor) with honours.
- He returned to Cyprus in 1997 and founded “Dr Zenonos – The Dental Clinic”, a state-of-the-art Clinic which today constitutes a leader in dental services in Cyprus.
- The Clinic now has a team of more than 10 highly skilled professionals and its own lab, with expertise in various dental specialisations and makes use of the latest medical techniques and technology.
- Dedicated to effectively responding to patient needs, the Clinic has managed through its high quality services to set new standards in the fields of cosmetic, laser and robotic dentistry.
- Dr Zenonos’ dedication to continuous professional development has led him to the attainment of further academic and non-academic achievements.
- In 1999 he successfully completed training in the field of implants, bone grafts and guided tissue regeneration (GTR) in Nuremberg and in Aachen, a city that features one of the best dental laser centres, making him a pioneer in the field of dental laser in Cyprus.
- In 2010, he completed the one year Master Clinician Program in Esthetic Dentistry of the University of California (UCLA).
- Since 2014 his utilizing the Digital Smile Design (DSD) technique after the completion of the course in Dubrovnik Croatia , which constitutes a cutting edge way to visualize, diagnose, communicate, plan, present and perform dental rehabilitations and smile makeovers.
- Graduated in Dentistry from UFES – Federal University of Espírito Santo in 2004.
- In the same year, I completed post-graduation on implants.
- I started specializing in implant dentistry in 2005, finishing in 2008.
- I participated in several postgraduate courses in the area of esthetic and perio-implant dentistry.
- Participated as guest teacher of the Postgraduate Course in Oral Implants ABO-VV 2011 – 2013.
- Realized residency in oral implants at UF – College of Dentisty – University of Florida in the year 2015.
- I graduated as a master in implantology in the year 2016 by SLM – Campinas – Brazil.
- I act as teacher of Prosthetic Dental in ABO – ES.
- Since I graduated in dentistry I have worked in private practice, practicing a multidisciplinary dentistry with a focus on aesthetic dentistry.
- Marie Clement obtained her DDS degree from University in Lyon France, in 2011.
- She is Post-Graduated in aesthetic dentistry by the Strasbourg University in 2013.
- She is specialist in aesthetic and restorative dentistry with a private practice in Lyon (France).
- She also teaches aesthetic dentistry in Lyon Dental School and has been lecturing and teaching extensively both nationally and internationally.
- Lars Hansson is the owner and president of Lars Hansson Dental Design Solutions in Virginia Beach VA. He has studied and worked with many of the leaders in cosmetic and implant world including: Drs. Per-Invar Bränemark, Pete Dawson, John Kois, Carl Misch, Michael S Block, Avishai Sadan, Robert F. Faulkner, John Cranham, Christian Coachman, David Garber, Maurice Salama, Henry Salama and many more.
- Lars is a board certified and master dental technician from Malmö, Sweden. He is the former Chair for the Academy of Osseointegration Allied Staff committee and a Fellow member in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Lars is also an honored PEERS member for Dentsply implants. Lars is a clinical faculty at VCU (Virginia Commonwealth University) and also a special consultant to several manufacturers, teaches and is experienced with all of the major implant systems
- Lars has published several articles on implant dentistry, digital dentistry and communication. He serves on the IDT (Inside Dental Technology) as the Editorial Advisory Board and has lectured extensively nationally and internationally on digital dentistry, cosmetic and implant dentistry, including the ICOI (International Congress of Oral Implantologists), AO (Academy of Osseointegration), SACD (Swedish Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry) and the Astra Tech international world congress in Sweden 2012. AAOMS (American Academy of Oral Maxilla Facial Surgeons) and is a speaker Xpert on Dental XP.
- Lars is also a DSD Instructor and teaches DSD live hands-on courses.
Chesapeake, VA, USA
- Dr. Aimplee holds DDS degree from The Srinakharintharawirote University, Thailand and Prosthodontics certificate and Esthetic and Implant Fellowship from Georgia Regent University (GRU) College of Dental Medicine.
- Dr. Aimplee has published numerous articles on Quintescense Dental Technology, European Labline Magazine and American Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- He is a Diplomate of American Board of Prosthodontics, fellow of the American College of Prosthodontist, Accreditation Certify of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and Digital Smile Design Master/Instructor Certify.
- He is currently assistant Adjunct Professor of Oral Rehabilitation Department at Augusta University College of Dental Medicine, and maintains a private practice focus on Esthetic and Implant prosthetics in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Dental Medical Doctor – Cespu- Portugal (1990-1996)
- Master in implantology by MIRIP Barcelona
- Master in orthodontics by Foundation Gnathos, Argentina
- Periodontology 1 year full time FMDUL- Lisbon
- DSD -digital smile design by Christian Coachman since 2011 ,master since 2013 and DSD instructor program
- Specialist in CAD-CAM, owner of cad-cam lab, cad-cam solutions
- Official member of Dental Technicians Guild- USA – damaged goods
- Visagism by Philipe Hallawell course
- Dedicated to Smile Design, interdisciplinary planning and ceramics from 2007
- Skyn by Paulo Kano
- Creator of FACE, DENTAL AND FACIAL EXPERTS, Argentina
- PHD program in development of 2d and 3d planning in digital dentistry
- Bio-descodification course
- Founder of the FOLLOW THE WHITE
- Professional Photographer, owner of baby-doll productions, Studio
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Dental Degree. UCV Venezuelan Central University en el 2002 – 2007.Master in Oral Rehab. PUJ Pontifician Xaverian University (Colombia) 2010 – 2012.Implantology Residence. Venezuela 2008DSD Digital Smile Design course. Dr. Christian Coachman. Venezuela. 2,013.Ivoclar Vivadent scientific adviser . 2.013 – Present.Ceramic course. Dr. Edward McLaren UCLA. (Brasil). 2014.Bioemulators Colloquium refresher course . Berlin 2015.Directive Chart of the Venezuelan Society of Operative Dentistry, Cosmetic and Biomaterials . 2012 – Present.Graduate Teaching Collaborator on the UCV Venezuelan Central University.National and International Speaker.