SHANGHAI, CHINA 31 AUG TO 03 SEPTEMBER 2019 – REGISTRATIONS OPEN!
MADRID, SPAIN 9 TO 12 OCTOBER 2019 – REGISTRATIONS OPEN!
MIAMI, USA 16 TO 19 OCTOBER 2019 – REGISTRATIONS OPEN!
SEATTLE, USA 20 TO 23 NOVEMBER 2019 – SOLD OUT!
SAO PAULO, BRAZIL at Well Clinic – 30 MARCH TO 2 APRIL 2020 REGISTRATIONS OPEN!
AN EVENT YOU CANNOT MISS
WE REDESIGNED THE DSD RESIDENCY PROGRAM TO HELP YOU IMPLEMENT THE DSD CONCEPT IN YOUR CLINIC
In this course Christian Coachman and team will introduce you to the new DSD (Digital Smile Design) concept and explain in detail how it can help your business grow.
The main goal of DSD is to help dental offices to succeed in modern competitive markets by creating unique differentiation and efficiency by using modern technologies and marketing strategies.
The 5 main pillars for success will be demonstrated:
- Learning and incorporating new services that will differentiate your business through technology
- Becoming a more complete diagnostician, better interdisciplinary treatment planner and facially driven smile designer by using the DSD Planning Center. Incorporating and benefiting from digital dentistry without the investment and learning curve
- Offering unique restorative solutions to your patient through the DSD Lab concept. Taking advantage of the unique concepts of CAD/CAM DSD Natural Restorations and Smile Donator.
- Creating awareness, first mover advantage, solid new patient intake and increase case acceptance with inbound marketing and storytelling techniques
- Use the DSD APP properly as the path to facilitate all the above to happen and bring your team on board
Join us in one of our international locations, transform these stories into reality and be ready for the future!
Dr Christian Coachman
WHAT TO EXPECT OF THE DSD RESIDENCY 1
Improve the Smile Design process and make the patient, the co-author of their own smile
Develop a communication protocol that will enable an interdisciplinary approach to your every-day dentistry
Increase the perceived value and consequently the rate of acceptance of your dental treatments through an emotional dentistry approach
Integrate technology to generate efficient and predictable clinical procedures
Become an Orofacial expert through the dynamic facial analysis and global diagnosis
WHO SHOULD COME TO THE COURSE?
Staff members such as nurses, assistants, marketing technicians, treatment coordinators
1 DOCTOR + 1 STAFF MEMBER
1 DOCTOR + 2 STAFF MEMBERS
You can split the payment in 2 by paying an initial registration fee, followed by the remaining amount (second payment)
Special rates are offered for staff members in an effor to make the implementation of DSD easier and more effective in your practice. Special rates are only applicable to staff members that are NOT Doctors (applicable to technicians, nurses, assistants, treatment coordinators, marketing & admin team members)