DISRUPTIVE STRATEGIES, STORYTELLING & DSD UPDATES
We have designed a whole new concept of courses, the DSD Residency. The best way to help you implement the DSD Concept in your Clinic. Join us for our brand new program of courses!
In this course Christian Coachman and team will introduce you to the DSD (Digital Smile Design) concept through lectures and a live patient demonstration of the Smile Design process, team communication protocol and Emotional Dentistry approach by utilizing an unique digital workflow. A detailed protocol of facial dynamic analysis and esthetic parameters will be presented through Smile Design exercises that will help integrate beauty into OroFacial Therapy. Become a Holistic Dentist!
You will learn in this course: Digital Smile Design Principles , Digital Dentistry and Smart Phone Video/Photo Protocol, Intra-Oral Scanning and Printed Mock ups, Emotional Dentistry, Dynamic Facial Analysis and 3D Smile Design, Morpho-Psychology, Artistic Vision, Global Diagnoses and Facially Driven Dentistry, Treatment Planning Session, Facial Analyses and Orthognathic Surgery, Morphological Research for Smile Reconstruction, Dento-Gingival Prosthesis, Lip Lift, Botox, Fillers, Bichectomy and Facial Plastic Procedures, OroFacial Research and Literature Review, Inbound Digital Marketing, 21st Century Management strategies, DSD Planning Center Concept, The New DSD App for Smile Design & OroFacial Analysis/Simulation, 2D and 3D design.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Staff Members, as such as nurses, assistants, PR & Marketing and treatment coordinators.
- Improving the Smile Design process and transforming the patient into the co-author of their own smile.
- Developing a Communication Protocol that facilitates real and daily Interdisciplinary Dentistry.
- Increasing the percieved value of a dental treatment and consequently case acceptance through the Emotional Dentistry approach.
- Integrating Technology to generate efficient and predictable clinical procedures.
- Becoming an OroFacial expert through facial dynamic analysis and Global diagnosis.
WHEN AND WHERE
New York February 26 th – March 1 st 2018 (English)
Madrid April 16 th – 19 th 2018 (English)
Sao Paulo August 14 th – 17 th 2018 (Portuguese)
Reservation Fee: € 500
(It will be deducted from the final price of the course)
Full Course Price
São Paulo (Brazil): BRL 6.400
Madrid (Spain): € 3.200
New York City (USA): $ 3.200
Please be aware of countries different visa requirements :